Insurance & Licensing

For Weddings, Fundraiser events, Corporate Team-Building events, and any kind of big events, we have the LICENSING and INSURANCE that you need. You won’t hear excuses or delays when you request verifiable credentials from us.

Our company has “HOST” LIQUOR LIABILITY insurance coverage, with $1 Million in protection and Additional Insured assignability with Certificate Holder status.  We know how to “speak their language”, and will get any red tape cleared up for you quickly and easily.  Never any need to worry.

Furthermore, we have a whopping $2 Million in GENERAL LIABILITY insurance coverage, which we offer FREE to every event we host, regardless of size.  This is often all that’s needed for smaller parties.

All of our bartender mixologists have valid Bartending Licenses and Certificates, with state license number and endorsement.   Nearly all of our bartender mixologists also have valid TIPS Certification or TABC Certification for continued education and advanced coursework in responsible alcohol service.   

Our Food Servers have an California Food Safety Handler’s License.